Presentations & Pictures
This is a page of previous presentations by UKIT and pictures from past events.
Videos are available on iTunes U at itunes.uky.edu. Instructions for downloading and viewing an iTunes U video are available here (DOC). PowerPoint presentations (PDF) for each Town Hall are available below.
- 2012-2013 UKIT Goals (PDF)
- 2011-2012 UKIT Goals (PDF)
- 2010-2011 UKIT Goals (PDF)
- 2009-2010 UKIT Goals (PDF)
Town Hall Meetings:
UK CIO, Vince Kellen, discusses recent industry trends in higher education and information technology. Videos available on iTunes U (directions above).
UKIT hosts presentations to educate the UK enterprise on IT industry trends. Review previous slideshows below and videos on iTunes U.
- “Higher Education and the Cloud”
- “Open and Captured Content”
- “Why IT Needs Artistic Sensibilities”
- “Innovation and IT”
- “PROJECT VOLATILITY -Statistical versus causal project management”
- “Power of the Metrics”
- “Web 2.0”
- "What does an enterprise architect do?”
Check out the Events Photo Gallery here.
- 2010 Service Awards and Staff Excellence Luncheon. May 10, 2010.
- 2009 Service Awards and Staff Excellence Luncheon.
- “Meet and Greet” Breakfast UKIT welcomed CIO Vince Kellen. February 2009.
Experience Analysis & Design (EAD)
UKIT staff present at various conferences throughout the year.
- “Designing and Delivering a Rich, Cost-Effective Leadership Development Program for IT Leaders”. Presented by: Penny Cox, Associate Vice President IT Planning, Administration and Finance in October 2011 at Educause
- “Experience Analysis & Design: Blackboard LMS at the University of Kentucky” — Presented by: Dr. Vince Kellen, University of Kentucky CIO, and Dr. Christopher S. Rice, Associate Director of Teaching & Technology, UK Center for the Enhancement of Learning & Teaching (CELT) in October 2011 at Educause
*Note: Documents in the PDF file format require Adobe Acrobat Reader software. It can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com. UKIT videos are produced in a standard video format and can be shared and watched in a variety of other video applications on your computer or handheld video device. For more information, check the documentation for your video application or handheld device, or ask your IT technician.