Graduate Open Houses and Information Sessions
Lehman College offers an extensive array of more than 40 master's degrees in: the humanities, fine arts, natural sciences, health fields, teacher education, social work, and business. The Office of Graduate Admissions hosts regular, program-specific information sessions for many of our graduate programs. Our Graduate Information Sessions are designed to highlight the benefits and value of a Lehman College graduate degree and provide prospective applicants with an overview of our graduate programs. It is also an opportunity to meet with faculty and learn more about the application process, tuition costs, and transfer credits.
Our Programs and Degrees page offers a listing of graduate programs and gives you access to the full course description and website for your intended program. You may also view our Program Advisers page to make an appointment with a graduate adviser.
Come visit our beautiful, historic campus for a Graduate Information Session and see how a post-baccalaureate degree at Lehman College can help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
Information Sessions https://lehmangrad.askadmissions.net/Portal/EI/Search
Registration is now open for Information Sessions in January. Registration for upcoming events will be added monthly.
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016 -- Early Childhood Education M.S.Ed., Start: 4:00 p.m. - Location: Carman Hall, Multimedia Center, Room B75/76
- Wednesday, February 24, 2016 -- Counselor Education M.S.Ed., Start: 4:00 p.m. - Location: Carman Hall, Room B02
- Thursday, February 25, 2016 -- Liberal Studies M.A., Start: 6:00 p.m. - Location: Carman Hall, Room 128
- Monday, March 7, 2016 -- English M.A., Start: 3:30 p.m. - Location: Carman Hall, Room 301
- Monday, March 7, 2016 -- Literacy Studies M.S.Ed., Start: 4:30 p.m. -Location: Carman Hall, Multimedia Center, Room B75/76
- Wednesday, March 16, 2016 -- Art M.A./MFA and Art Education M.A. - Start: 4:30 p.m. - Location: Carman Hall, Room B02
- Wednesday, March 16, 2016 -- Liberal Studies M.A., Start: 6:00 p.m. - Location: Carman Hall, Room 128
To reserve a seat for our next Information Session, complete the online registration form:
In case of cancellation due to inclement weather, call (718) 960-8777 to check the status of a session.