Department of Neurology Research Areas
Multiple clinical trials in neurology are currently recruiting at UF. You can access a quick summary of the different studies through the links below.
We recommend also that you check the studies available through ClinicalTrials.gov for a full list and description of studies recruiting for your disorder of interest. Note that ClinicalTrials.gov will list studies available at not only UF, but also those ongoing at other institutions, some even outside the United States. Be careful to note whether a study is completed, paused, not-yet-recruiting, or actively recruiting. The ClinicalTrials.gov website has a way to search and filter trials to help you quickly find the one in which you are interested.
- Department of Neurology Research Areas
- Center for Movement Disorders and Neurorestoration
- Center for Translational Research in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- McKnight Brain Institute
- Department of Neuroscience
- Department of Neurology
- Department of Applied Physiology and Kinesiology
- Department of Biomedical Engineering