The Dunwoody Campus sits on 100 acres in a residential district of north DeKalb County, where the college has developed a strong reputation as a community partner and institution for higher learning. Business is one of the most popular majors at Dunwoody, but the campus also is recognized for its impressive accounting and dental hygiene degree programs. For seven years, Perimeter College’s dental hygiene graduates have achieved a 100 percent first-time pass rate on national board exams, and students regularly provide care for the community. The Dunwoody Campus Observatory is a big draw for students and the public alike for night sky viewing. Students attending Dunwoody can choose from among 30 chartered student organizations.
Georgia State University’s Perimeter College at the Dunwoody Campus serves the dual enrollment, international, online, transfer, and first-time associate degree seeking freshman students.
We offer a strong Honors program. Many home-schooled and transient students choose Perimeter College also.
Each campus contains free designated parking areas for students, faculty, staff and visitors. Permits are required and regulations apply. University police enforce parking regulations. Parking for visitors to the campus may be reserved by filling out a visitor request form at least 24 hours prior to the visitors’ arrival. Visitors who have not reserved spaces in advance should report to the university police office on the campus they are visiting to obtain a visitor parking permit.
The Dunwoody Campus is located approximately 18 miles northeast of Atlanta outside the I-285 Perimeter.
- Take I-285 to Exit 30 (North Peachtree Road/Chamblee-Dunwoody Road/North Shallowford Road).
- Turn onto North Peachtree Road and travel north.
- Proceed on North Peachtree Road for approximately 1.1 miles.
- Turn left onto Tilly Mill Road.
- Continue approximately 0.6 miles.
- Turn left onto Womack Road.
- Continue approximately 0.3 miles.
- Dunwoody Campus, at 2101 Womack Road, Dunwoody, GA 30338 (770-274-5000), is on your left.