- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- Institute for Child Health Policy
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
- Dean’s Message, December 2013
- Mission Statement
- College Deans
- CEPH Self-Study
- Contact Us
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Distance Education
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Departments & Programs
Alumni & Giving
- PHHP 2014 Alumni Reunion
- Orange, Blue & You employee campaign
- Alumni Association
- Make a Gift
- News & Events
- Alumni Staff
Dr. Ira Longini and colleagues say there is a nearly 20 percent chance that isolated cases will likely make their way to the United States by the end of September.
A PHHP alumna and students have teamed up with the Equal Access Clinic to offer occupational therapy for patients who are uninsured or underinsured.
The findings by Dr. Michael Robinson, Dr. Roland Staud and colleagues bring researchers one step closer to understanding how chronic pain works within people who have fibromyalgia.
Sep 26th, 2014
Upcoming lectures include presentations by Dr. Sonia Saxena, Dr. Juan Gilbert and Dr. Thomas Oltmanns.
Sep 23rd, 2014
Dr. Mary Peoples-Sheps recently retired from her role as senior associate dean for public health after 10 years, but colleagues say her legacy at UF will long linger.
Sep 23rd, 2014
More UF Health educators, researchers and students, including several from PHHP, are working in the global community than ever before, solving global health problems and exchanging knowledge.
The University of Florida College of Public Health and Health Professions has established a new educational model that focuses on the integration of public health problem-solving and individual patient care.