- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
- Mission Statement
- College Deans
- CEPH Self-Study
- Contact Us
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Bachelor of Health Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Doctor of Audiology
- Master of Public Health
- Certificate in Emerging Infectious Disease Research
- Certificate in Public Health
- Certificate in Geriatric Care Management
- Pre-Certification in Life Care Planning
- Post-Baccalaureate in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Student Learning Outcomes
Departments & Programs
- Behavioral Science and Community Health
- Clinical and Health Psychology
- Environmental and Global Health
- Health Science
- Health Services Research, Management and Policy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Science
- Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
Alumni & Giving
- PHHP Alumni Reunion 2015 — Saturday, Oct. 3
- Alumni Association
- Make a Gift
- News & Events
- Alumni Staff
Dr. Linda B. Cottler and Dr. Sara Jo Nixon will lead UF’s participation in a landmark study of the effect of substance use on the developing brain.
Dr. Glenn Smith and colleagues have received a $1.56 million PCORI funding award to develop a network that links patients and caregivers with scientists.
The grant supports research led by Dr. Krista Vandenborne on the use of MRI to track Duchenne muscular dystrophy disease progression.
In the Spotlight
Master of Health Administration Program
MHA program alumni succeed in all stages of their careers!
- All 2015 graduates were offered positions in their field within 30 days of graduation with organizations such as the Moffitt Cancer Center, All Children’s Hospital and Orlando Health.
- A 2001 MHA graduate, Mr. Carlton Innis, is being honored as an outstanding young executive at this year’s National Association of Health Services Executives’ Annual Meeting in October.
- Mr. Innis is currently the Senior Director for Clinical Operations at the Austin Regional Clinic.
- We are so proud of our alumni! Go Gators!
The University of Florida College of Public Health and Health Professions has established a new educational model that focuses on the integration of public health problem-solving and individual patient care.
Sep 18th, 2015
Audiologist Dr. Sheridan Martin was recognized by local radio stations 98.5 KTK, 97.3 The Sky, Country 103.7 The Gator and ESPN Gainesville as one of the community's heroes in health care.
Aug 5th, 2015
A group of UF graduate students recently conducted field work in Kenya, working alongside students of Great Lakes University of Kisumu, as part of UF’s One Health certificate program.
Jul 20th, 2015
The UF Pediatric Sleep Study is designed to help children who are overweight and having sleep problems improve their sleep through behavioral strategies.
From 2:00pm until 3:00pm
From 10:30am until 11:30am
From 12:00pm until 1:00pm
From 7:00am until 8:00am