- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- Institute for Child Health Policy
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
- Dean’s Message, December 2013
- Mission Statement
- College Deans
- CEPH Self-Study
- Contact Us
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Distance Education
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Departments & Programs
Alumni & Giving
- PHHP 2014 Alumni Reunion
- Orange, Blue & You employee campaign
- Alumni Association
- Make a Gift
- News & Events
- Alumni Staff
A PHHP alumna and students have teamed up with the Equal Access Clinic to offer occupational therapy for patients who are uninsured or underinsured.
The findings by Dr. Michael Robinson, Dr. Roland Staud and colleagues bring researchers one step closer to understanding how chronic pain works within people who have fibromyalgia.
A study led by Dr. Arch Mainous found that only 40 percent of people who were at high risk of cardiovascular disease said they received a doctor recommendation for aspirin therapy.
Aug 18th, 2014
Dr. Stephen Boggs, a national leader in the study of treatment programs for children with behavioral problems and their families, died suddenly August 13.
Aug 4th, 2014
Dr. A. Daniel Martin will lead a study on muscle wasting and rehabilitation, one of four main projects to be initiated in the center’s first five years of operation.
Aug 4th, 2014
In this role Stevens directs the college’s fundraising efforts and alumni activities.
The University of Florida College of Public Health and Health Professions has established a new educational model that focuses on the integration of public health problem-solving and individual patient care.