Jaya P. Kolli, M.D.
Phone: (352) 273-8693
- 40 years of professional experience as a Medical Doctor and Teacher in the field of Medicine.
- 10 years of full-time teaching as professor of clinical medicine at Ross University school of medicine.
- 30 years of teaching clinical medicine at Siddhartha Medical college, Vijayawada, India
- 30 years of practicing internal medicine at university general hospital, Vijayawada, India
- Conducted faculty development workshops in association with University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, USA, for category 1 CME credits at Ross University School of medicine
Attended various workshops:
- GIN (Guidelines International network) member 2010
- Attended the workshop ” Glutamate-Related Biomarkers in Drug Development for Disorders of the Nervous System”, June 21 and 22, 2010, Institute of Medicine, 500 Fifth Street, NW, Keck Building, Room 100, Washington, DC 20001
- (AAMC) spring meeting, April 2011, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
- Cochrane collaboration, Standard author training, June 2011, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada
- SGEA (AAMC) spring meeting, April 2012, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, USA: Facilitated a workshop “Developing Pre-clerkship Clinical Skills Courses for the Future ” jointly with 3 other facilitators
- Completed the course in Principles of Medical Education: “Maximizing Your Teaching Skills “, May 2012, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- AMEE annual conference, August 2012, Lyon, France
- Completed a 3-month Certification course “Electrophysiology of Epilepsy” at Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, USA, June- Aug 2013
- Faculty Summary
- Charles E. Wood, Ph.D.
- Abdel Alli, PhD, MPH
- Erin B. Bruce, Ph.D.
- Kirk P. Conrad, M.D.
- Annette de Kloet, Ph.D.
- Karyn Esser, Ph.D.
- Hideko Kasahara, M.D., Ph.D.
- Jaya P. Kolli, M.D.
- Andrew Chuanyin Liu, Ph.D.
- Mohan K. Raizada, Ph.D.
- Peter P. Sayeski, Ph.D.
- Bruce R. Stevens, Ph.D.
- Colin Sumners, Ph.D.
- Tanja Taivassalo, Ph.D.
- Glenn A. Walter, Ph.D.
- Emeritus Faculty
- Affiliate and Joint Faculty
- Courtesy Appointments