All webinars are 1 hour in length and the registration fee is $89 per login.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013 2:00PM
Asking Questions that Get Answers…Not Looks of Confusion or IrritationThe quality of our working relationships is determined in part by the quality of our thinking and our ability to ask questions that get us the answers we need. Questions are the engine, the driving force behind thinking and gathering information. When we ask ineffective questions, we often fail to focus our thinking on what is important to both parties. We usually only focus on what we need. Few people have given significant time and thought about the art of asking questions. Most have never thought about how to structure their questions and which of the 4 questioning techniques will work best in a given conversation.
This webinar focuses on the techniques of asking effective questions and teaches you “how to ask better questions that get better answers!" Participants of this webinar will learn and begin to master:
- The 4 types of questions and when to use them
- Asking questions the receiver can answer easily, without feeling intimidated or wrong
- Correcting the most common mistakes made in asking questions
- Thinking your question through before asking it!
Thursday, June 27, 2013 10:00AM
Wrestling Your To-Do List to the Ground: How to Manage Projects, To-Do Lists and InterruptionsThis webinar is for busy professionals who need to juggle multiple projects, tasks and interruptions. Bring your own to do-list and you will leave with an action plan to help you plan your workday. Learn to shrink your to do-list, manage interruptions, and control large and small projects. Through the use of the forced choice/paired comparison method you’ll learn how to prioritize the order of your work.
During this webinar you will learn:
- Use a blended approach to combine single task items with larger projects
- Learn where to get started on those large projects
- Discover the five steps to help you practice simple, easy and polite ways to manage and stop interruptions throughout the day
Thursday, July 11, 2013 10:00AM
Excel Tips and Tricks
Learn dozens of shortcuts and tricks that will dramatically enhance your efficiency when working in Excel. Explore some of the thousands of templates that are available and understand when and how to utilize them. Learn how using a systematic approach to building workbooks will save you time and see how you can benefit from entering common text, formatting and formulas to every sheet in a workbook simultaneously. Broaden you knowledge about tools such as linking, grouping, cell selection and utilizing “Comments”; and much more!
Tuesday, August 13, 2013 2:00PM
Mind Mapping: What You Need To Know To Get StartedYou have tried brainstorming, outlines, and lists but you just can’t seem to capture all you know that your brain has to offer. Are you ready to try something different and perhaps…better? There is no other process that will generate more ideas in a shorter amount of time than Mind Mapping.
A popular tool for use individually or with groups, this interactive and fun webinar from PCI will get you started down the road of understanding and using mind mapping as a thought capture and building tool. Participants will learn and begin to master:
- The nuts and bolts of Mind Mapping
- How to use this tool to help you become more productive
- How to make sure your map flows with a purpose
Thursday, September 19, 2013 10:00AM
Performance Gap AnalysisYou have an employee that just is not performing to your expectations. You have talked to them and while they seem receptive to improving, it just is not happening. You can do one of two things, continue to be frustrated and let the employee relationship deteriorate, or conduct a Performance Gap Analysis to determine WHY the employee is not performing.
During this webinar you will learn:
- How to determine at what level you want the employee to perform.
- Determine the level they are performing.
- Analyze the 5 areas that keep employees from performing.
- Determine which area is lacking.
- Set in motion what is required to get the employee to the desired level of performance.
Wednesday, October 9, 2013 10:00AM
Excel PivotTables and Pivot Charts
Explore the amazing world of PivotTables and PivotCharts, and learn how to generate accurate and meaningful reports for any data source in seconds. Discover the impact that being able to create a report in seconds, by just clicking on and dragging the data fields, can have on you productivity and company visibility and credibility. This is possible the most powerful tool in the entire Microsoft package of products!
- What is a PivotTable
- What are the options for data
- What are PivotCharts
Thursday, November 21, 2013 10:00AM
The Unintentional Workplace MediatorIt happens, an employee stomps in your office and wants you to fix their problem with a co-worker. Being a good and responsive leader you agree to help and within an hour your world comes apart. Enter, the unintentional mediator, YOU!
The term “mediation” broadly refers to any instance in which a third party helps others reach agreement. More specifically, mediation has a structure, timetable and dynamics that “ordinary” negotiation lacks. The mediator acts as a neutral third party and facilitates rather than directs the process.This webinar will not make you a certified mediator however we will explain:
- The basics of what mediation is and is not
- How to use third party facilitation skills
- How to keep from getting triangulated
- The long term positive outcomes of helping others to resolve their own disputes
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 10:00AM
Manage Your Energy, Not Your Time
There’s more to do than ever before, often leading to feelings of being overloaded and overwhelmed. The number of hours in a day may be fixed, but the quantity and quality of energy available to us is not. In fact, most of us are only operating at 25% of our energy capacity. This webinar will explore ways to mobilize and renew four key sources of energy throughout the day.
This webinar is designed to help you:
- Increase your overall energy capacity
- Manage and regularly renew your energy resources throughout the day
Thursday, January 23, 2014 10:00AM
Gossip and Rumors: Keeping the Mill from Milling Your NervesYou know when you hear it but don’t know when to stop, control or ignore it. There is really only one way, set and make your expectations known and do not ignore the elephant in the room. Wishing rumors and gossip will go away is not an effective method.
This interactive and fun webinar from PCI will define Gossip and Rumors and provide steps to curb and control both.Participants will learn and begin to master:
- Define Gossip and Rumor and what the difference is between them
- Setting expectations and giving your staff the skills to stop the gossip
- Using rumors as your friend not your enemy