Submit CARES Concern
Examples of concerning behavior can include, but are not limited to:
- Erratic behavior that is distracting and/or disruptive to the learning environment, in the classroom or elsewhere on campus (including online activities)
- Violations of personal space both physically and via communications
- Implied or direct threat of harm to themselves or others
- The display of, or suggestive talk about, what is thought to be a weapon or something to be used for harm or disruption
- Physical or verbal confrontation or discomforting statements
- Stalking or harassment behavior towards a faculty member or student
- Bizarre or odd behavior
- Threatening, aggressive or hostile communications (verbal and/or electronic)
- Clearly noticeable changes in behavior, demeanor, dress, or personality from what was previously as “typical” for that individual.
Complete this online form to submit your concern.