IMAGE: Campus Ambassadors
Office of Admissions
Be the Face of Kent State Stark!Campus Ambassadors provide endless support to the campus community by giving guided tours of campus, welcoming guests at events, assisting admissions counselors at programs and college fairs, and serving as ushers at Commencement and Featured Speakers lectures.
You’ll see their smiling faces on billboards and in printed publications representing the Kent State Stark community. The Campus Ambassador Program allows current students to have a strong campus presence while helping the Admissions Office in their recruitment initiatives.
- Earn money based on your level of participation
- Build your resume and skill set
- Learn professionalism and gain experience
- Make new friends - students and staff!
- Ambassadors must carry a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Outgoing personality and dependability a must!
- 30-40 hour time commitment per semester
- Attend training session and monthly meetings
Applying is Easy!
- Deadline to apply is Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Apply online here
Group interviews will take place at the following times:
- Friday, April 19
10 - 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, April 22
3:30 - 5 p.m.