You Served Our Country, Now It's Our Turn to Serve You
Kent State has been recognized for the third year as one of the top universities doing to the most to embrace America's veterans on G.I. Jobs 2012 List of Military Friendly Schools.
Veterans Services at Kent State Stark include:
Academic Advising Services
- Scheduling Assistance
- Financial Aid and FAFSA Assistance
- GI Educational Benefits Assistance
- Career Services
- Student Accessibility Services
Additional Veterans Resources:
Military Call-Up Guidelines
Procedures if you are called for involuntary active duty:
- You must submit a copy of your mobilization order to the University Registrar’s Office at the Kent Campus. These can be faxed to 330-672-4836, or sent to the University Registrar’s Office, 122 Schwartz Center, Kent State University, Kent, OH 44242-0001.
- If you need to leave immediately, contact Barb Lloyd 330-672-1614 and leave your name, Kent State ID number or social security number, reserve unit designation and location, name of unit aid and phone number, and whether or not you are enrolled in the Kent State ROTC.
- Contact your professors.
- Contact Annie Fritz, VA Certifying Official at 330-244-3246, with your name, Kent State ID number, or stop by Student Services.
- Read the Military Call-Up Guidelines for details of your options addressing enrollment.
Financial Aid & Veterans Financial Assistance