Skip Navigation
Phone directory
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

Former Kent State Students Who Wish to Return

3. Determine your former student status.

Select your appropriate student type and follow the application instructions.

  • Reenrollment

    You are a former Kent State University student who has been away from the university for at least one year, was not dismissed from Kent State, and did not attend any other college or university. You'd now like to reenroll at Kent State.

    • If you attended another college or university after leaving Kent State, you must reapply as a transfer student; or

    • if you earned a bachelor's degree from another institution, apply as a postundergraduate student.
  • Reinstatement

    You were academically dismissed from Kent State and would like to be reinstated.

  • Postundergraduate from Kent State

    You received a bachelor's degree from Kent State and would like to take additional undergraduate courses. Please call the Office of Admissions at 330-244-3251 for admission instructions.

  • Pre-College / Dual Enrollment students from Kent State

    You are a high school student who participated in a Kent State pre-college program (dual enrollment or Post-Secondary Enrollment Option) and would now like to apply to Kent State University as a freshman. You will apply for admission as a First Year student.

  • Current Kent State Students

    If you are a current Kent State student and you wish to take classes at another Kent State campus, you do not have to reapply for admission. Simply register your classes in FlashLine at that location.

Unsure which former student status you are? Contact us and we'll help you over the phone.

Office of Admissions

Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.