Champions for Change Awards
The 2017 Champions for Change were announced on Campus Earth Day, April 12th.
See below for lists of all current and past Champions for Change!
A partnership of the Office of Sustainability and Healthy Gators, the Champions for Change Awards recognize individuals or groups in the UF community who have made significant contributions in the areas of sustainability and health during their time at UF.
The award categories are:
- Sustainability (which can encompass efforts made in the areas of waste reduction, water/energy conservation, social equity, outreach/engagement, academics, green teams, etc.)
- Health and Well-being (which includes efforts made in the areas of physical, social, spiritual, or emotional well-being.)
Nominations are judged based upon the uniqueness of the achievement, the level of effort required, the commitment to sustaining the achievement, and the significance for personal growth or the impact of the achievement on the UF community. Self-nominations are accepted.
Read more about some of our past winners:
- Interview Requests
- Sustainable Event Certification Guide & Application
- E-Newsletter: The Latest from Sustainable UF!
- News from The Office of Sustainability
- Social Media
- Champions for Change Awards