- Keep on top of latest department news and features with our yearly newsletter The PSYCHE
Funding for Applied and Collaborative Research Projects
Applied Psychology Center - non-profit organization within the Department of Psychological Sciences whose mission is to foster applied research addressing important social problems.
- Kent State Research and Graduate Studies - offers a number of funding opportunities for faculty and graduate student research projects.
Clinical Services and Training
- Psychological Clinic - Provides training for clinical graduate students and psychological services to students, faculty, staff, and community residents.
Research Facilities and Equipment
- Animal Research Facility - A fully AAALAC-accredited testing and animal care facility where much of the department's behavioral neuroscience research is conducted.
- Graduate Computing Lab - computing resources and statistical software packages (i.e., SPSS) available graduate students.
- Undergraduate Lounge - a place for undergraduate students to relax and study between classes.
Research Lab Websites
- Adolescent Developmental Psychopathology Lab (Dr. Manfred van Dulmen)
- Animal Cognition and Neuroscience Lab (Dr. Steve Fountain)
- Cardiovascular Psychophysiology Lab (Dr. Joel Hughes)
- Clinical Neuropsychology Research Lab (Dr. John Gunstad)
- Comprehension and Memory Lab (Dr. Katherine Rawson)
- Human Psychophysiology Lab (Dr. Doug Delahanty)
- Metacognition Lab (Dr. John Dunlosky)
- Mood, Stress & Coping Lab (Dr. Jeff Ciesla)
- Psychopathology and Emotion Regulation Lab (Dr. David Fresco)
- Schizophrenia Research Lab (Dr. Nancy Docherty)
- Self, Health and Emotion Lab (Dr. John Updegraff)