- Values & Beliefs
- Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Business Administrator Services Forum
- Responsibility Center Management
About Business and Finance:
Values & Beliefs
The Division of Business and Finance is responsible for the financial and physical operations of the university along with maintaining a safe and peaceful campus environment. The values and beliefs espoused by the division are based on the principles of respect, integrity, service and commitment.
- People in the Business and Finance Division are well trained and they are encouraged to realize their full potential
- They have pride in their operations and in Kent State University.
- Their relationships are based on trust and loyalty in which care and concern are the habits applied in encounters with each other and with those they serve.
- People in the Business and Finance Division act fairly, ethically and honestly in all situations.
- People in the Business and Finance Division know whom they serve and what services are needed.
- They provide quality operations that are a preferred-choice for students, faculty, staff and the general public.
- They practice flexibility and creativity to enhance service, and they prepare prior to the delivery of service.
- They have a recognized program of quality service and accountability and are aware that communication among operations is a key factor to enhance quality.
- People in the Business and Finance Division have process reviews and efficiencies in place to ensure that operations are performed in the best manner and at the lowest possible cost.
- They have appropriate and necessary regulations, policies and standards identified, understood and practiced.