Skip Navigation
Phone directory
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

Forms and Applications

IMAGE: LogoOut

Can't find what you're looking for?  Try the Student Organization Resources section.

Registration Information and Applications

  • Back to School Blastoff Contract ( PDF)
    • This is necessary to register your organization's participation in Blastoff next fall.  A Sales and Solicitation permit must also be completed if applicable depending on your intended activities.

  • KSC Rathskeller Information and Forms ( PDF)
    • Outlines the process to reserve the Rathskeller located in the lower level of the Student Center.
  • Sample Constitution ( PDF)
    • Recommended sample for creating a student organization constitution.

Funding Applications for Organizations and Individuals

  • Dennis Eckart Student Leadership Funds ( PDF)
    • Funding available for undergraduate students traveling to leadership development events.
  • Student Organization Fund ( PDF)
    • Funding available to student organizations for general operations.
  • USG Allocations Guidelines 2013-14 ( PDF)
    • Outlines the rules and regulations applying for conference and event funding through USG.
  • USG Allocations Program Change Form ( PDF)
    • Used if a program has been approved by USG Allocations and integral changes need to be made to the program's plan.
  • USG Allocations Organizational Conference Request Form ( PDF)
    • Information and application for funding from USG to attend a conference.
  • USG Allocations Individual Conference Request Form ( PDF)
    • Information and application for funding from USG to attend a conference.
  • USG Allocation Program Request Form ( PDF)
    • Information and application for funding from USG to run a program or event.

Programming Forms

  • VIP Event Form ( PDF
    • Required for any organization wishing to hold an event on campus (excluding organizational meetings unless those meetings will be serving food/drink or using A/V equipment).
  • Sales and Solicitation Permit (S&S) ( PDF
    • Required for any organization that is soliciting signatures, selling tickets, or fundraising (either through the organization or an outside vendor).
  • Process for communicating with Artists, Agents, or Managers and Contractual Agreements with Performers ( PDF)
    • Outlines the process for contracting with outside artists and agents.
  • Waiver Request Form ( PDF)
    • Necessary for obtaining exemptions to event policies on alcohol, sound, and guests.
  • Hold Harmless Form ( Link)
    • To be filled out and filed with the Office of the University Counsel for any events or activities that hold an element of risk at least fourteen days before the day of the event.  Use for on or off-campus activities.  Upon receipt, University Counsel will be in contact with further instructions.
Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.