Skip Navigation
Phone directory
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

Programs in Foreign Language Education

Pedagogy - the art of teaching - is the core of the programs in foreign language education. Undergraduate students interested in becoming licensed as foreign language teachers in the State of Ohio take a B.A. degree in a foreign language plus a Minor in Education with a focus on foreign languages. Graduate students can earn an M.A. in Teaching with language specialty or an M.A. in foreign language and add on a license after the degree.

Explore Foreign Language Education:

B.A. in American Sign Language
               B.A. in Classics
               B.A. in French
               B.A. in German
               B.A. in Latin
               B.A. in Spanish

*Note: With option 2, you will have to add on a license AFTER you have completed an M.A. in Pedagogy. For more information on Post-MA licensure, contact Professor Rebecca Chism (

See also:

[Return to MCLS Department Home Page]
Assistive Options

Top of page

Assistive Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a Usablenet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.