RTT Program Costs
TUITION AND FEES
Tuition for undergraduate coursework during the 2013 - 2014 academic year is $2,832.00 for full-time study per semester for Ohio residents ($258/credit hour at Regional Campus).
- KSU Application Fee: $30 (fee waived if application is filled out in program director's office)
RT students incur additional costs and fees:
- Background Check: $80
- RT Books: approximately $700
- CPR Certification: $40 (at KSUA)
- Physical and Drug Screen: $100
- Uniforms: approximately $200
- Program fees: $118.00/semester (4 semesters)
*All fees are approximations and subject to change.
Total approximate cost:
- Tuition: $18,060
- RT program additional costs: $1,858.00
- Non-RT course books: $1013.00
*Total estimated cost: $20,931.00
(*Not included: gas money to travel to & from clinical sites and additional fees from non-RT courses.)
Fees incurred after graduation:
- Ohio State License $75
- Credentialing Examinations: RRT $390 (2-Part exam: RRT and CSE)
Most students on our campus receive some form of financial aid. If you are interested in applying for financial aid, you can get started by completing the FAFSA form (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. There are plenty of scholarship opportunities for Ashtabula Campus students and especially those in the Health Care programs.