Apply for Financial Aid
It's important to apply for financial aid and scholarships each academic year. Cost does not have to be a barrier to achieving your educational goals. Follow these simple steps to apply for financial assistance:
- Complete the FAFSA as soon as possible after January 1st each year. You can use income estimates if you have not yet completed your taxes. The FAFSA may be submitted online or in paper form. Be sure to use correct school codes when completing the FAFSA:
* Kent campus Title IV school code: 003051
* Kent State Ashtabula campus Title IV school code: 003052
- Complete the Kent State Ashtabula scholarship application and submit it to the Central Office by May 1. Some scholarship applications require up to 3 letters of recommendation sent to the campus.
- Contact the Kent State Ashtabula Financial Aid office at any time if you have questions: call 440-964-4213, or email email@example.com