Wi-Fi on Campus
This is how to get connected to the Ashtabula Campus Wi-Fi.
1. Click on the wireless icon at the lower right. Select "FlashZone" and click "Connect".
IMAGE: step 1
2. After establishing connection, open your web browser. When the page loads, click "Download Windows Installer".
IMAGE: step 2
3. When prompted, select "Save".
IMAGE: step 3
4 Save the installer to your desktop. Make sure you selected "Desktop" on the left. Click "Save".
IMAGE: step 4
5. After saving, navigate to your desktop and double click the "FlashZone WPA" setup utility.
IMAGE: step 5
6. When the utility loads, enter your FlashLine username and password. Click "continue."
IMAGE: step 6
Note: You must change your FlashLine password from the default before proceeding if you haven't already done so.
7. Below is the screen you will see during the configuration process.
IMAGE: step 7
8. After successful configuration, you will see your IP address. Select "Done" to close the configuration utility. Your default web browser will also open to www.kent.edu , verifying connectivity.
IMAGE: step 8