Some Reasons to Meet with an Academic Advisor
- To ask questions about your major or program requirements.
- To talk about changing your major
- To have a registration hold removed.
- To apply for graduation.
Checklist for Meeting with an Academic Advisor
- Familiarize yourself with your program requirements
- Think about and develop your own schedule prior to meeting with an academic advisor
- Bring a copy of your roadmap when you come to your advising meeting.
- Use the Schedule of Classes on-line to check for classes that you may need.
- Write down and bring a list of your questions for your advisor.
Use FlashLine to:
- Schedule Classes
- Drop & Add Classes
- Check Your Final and Midterm Grades
- Change Your Major
- Review Your Transcript
- Review Your GPS/ KAPS Report
- Request an Official Academic Transcript
- Change Your Address