Local Job Opportunities
PRESCHOOL TEACHER'S AIDE
Damascus United Methodist Preschool
300 Valley Road
1 day a week: Wednesdays from 8:30AM to 12:30PM
Start September 10
Possibility of some afternoon hours other days
$7.85 per hour
If interested, please contact Andrea Altenhof at 330 428 1536.
Call (leave a message) or text before Wednesday, September 3rd.
LITMAN INSURANCE AGENCY, INC
Insurance office looking for a customer service representative to start mid to late September.
Duties will include dealing with customers in person and over the phone.
Employee will be trained to operate a variety of company software.
Position will start at part time for the remainder of 2014 possibly leading to full time in 2015 and beyond.
Other duties include marketing and sales.
Incentives will be in addition to $12.00 per hour starting wage.
The Agency has been in existence since 1969. It is currently made up of two producers and three CSR’s.
One is part time by choice and is retiring after 39 years of service.
Please contact if interested in joining our team.
Litman Insurance Agency, Inc.
1113 State Route 7 S.E.
Hubbard OH 44425
3 RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGISTS - HIGHLAND HEIGHTS, OH
Drug/Background/Employment Verification Required
Personal Interview Required
2nd Shift – 4:00pm – 12:00am
Need Birth Day/Month and last 4 of SS# for submittal
- Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist (CNMT) and/or Radiologic Technologist (RT) with focus on PET/CT.
- Associates Degree in a Radiologic Science at a minimum
- At least 5 years actual clinical experience
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with the Philips PET & PET/CT
- Nuclear Medicine imaging systems as well as the associated workstations or portals.
- Proficient with Microsoft XP & Office (Word, Excel, Project, etc.)
- Strong written, oral, & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work and contribute in a team environment
- General troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills a plus
- Below are additional nice-to-have competency areas:
- Defect tracking and Requirements tools (e.g. ClearQuest and Doors)
- Electronic testing (e.g. Quality Center)
- Understanding Medical regulations (e.g. FDA 21CFR Part 820, MDD,etc.)
The primary responsibility will be clinical validation support for state-of-the-art imaging systems during various development phases.
- Other responsibilities may include:
- System level testing of software, hardware, & documentation (including loading proprietary software, system calibration, networking, &/or image data transfer) using good documentation practices in a FDA-regulated environment
- Providing validation status updates and tracking test metrics
- Troubleshooting system issues and entering problem reports in the defect tracking system
- Processing of raw images & image review analysis to evaluate results and image quality of PET and CT data
- System clinical use and workflow testing support for projects in a validation test cycle
The contractor must function well in a regulated environment and be comfortable as part of a cross-functional team. Expected projects include Veyron (PET/CT).
SMALL WONDERS DISCOVERY and LEARNING CENTER
2 Positions available
Sites at Greenford, Columbiana, or Leetonia
Float position starts at $8.25 hour, no degree required.
Lead Teachers start at $10.25 an hour, Associate degree required. Lead position is full time.
Will work around college schedules for Float position.
If interested, contact:
ENTRY LEVEL INSURANCE OPPORTUNITY
Career Opportunity- Insurance Agency
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
Get paid to learn our business and create a great career.
Part-time w/ possibility of full-time employment w/ benefits.
To Learn More- Go to sanorinsurance.com
Click -Resources-Career Opportunities-Receptionist/Service Assistant
MANCAN HOT LIST
Check out our HOT LIST to find people with the skills and talents you need for your short- or long-term, direct-hire or temp-to-hire staffing needs. Please contact us today with the HOT LIST ID NUMBER listed-and we'll be happy to fax you a résumé, set up an interview or schedule a start date.
General Labor List #2057CD Available: Now
For more information on a HOT LIST candidate, contact us at:
Candidate Description: Candidate is experienced in light welding; building trusses, assisting crew, assemble trusses, heavy equipment operator, yardman, and handling and inspecting products. Candidate is skilled in roller press, saws, drill, and board splicer.
Skills: team leader, forklift, own tools
Quality Control List #2057JH Available: Now
Candidate Description: Candidate was responsible for quality inspecting of all parts processed. Candidate would, gauge, weigh, and test all pieces, and help fix any issue that might arise. Candidate has also participated in all aspects of bearing reconditioning.
Skills: forklift, values professionalism and honesty
Fabricator/Warehouse List #2057DB Available: Now
Candidate Description: Candidate has extensive knowledge of stainless steel, aluminum, different types of steel, brake presses, drill presses, band saws, and drop saws. Candidate is highly skilled in grinders, saws, angle finders, and cutting torches. Candidate is experienced in handheld label scanners, pulling items, putting them back on the shelves, run forklifts, load and unload trailers.
Skills: overhead cranes, forklift
Staffing Specialist - Mancan
120 South Union Ave
Alliance, OH 44601
Business: (330) 823-8010
Fax: (330) 823-9698
ATTENTION OTAT and PTAT GRADUATES:
Search for Jobs from the LeadersStat Rehab web site at www.leaderstatrehab.com/jobs.html