Local Job Opportunities
Our company stresses personal service, innovative advice and independent choice to create added value for our clients.
L. Calvin Jones is an equity partner in Keystone Insurers Group, the largest privately held agency partnership in the United States.
We would encourage you to visit our website, www.lcalvinjones.com, for more information on our agency.
This individual will be responsible for day-to-day account management and support.
- Provide support to Sales Executives
- Create new and renewal insurance applications, proposals and summaries
- Manage client relationships including billing, claim and coverage questions
- Interact with insurance company underwriters and representatives
- Commercial insurance, risk management and product knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Technical and client relations expertise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Property & Casualty insurance license
- Agency management system skills
- College degree preferred - minimum associate degree
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
WESTERN PA COLLEGIATE JOB and INTERNSHIP FAIR
Wednesday, March 11, 2015 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
FULL- TIME PRESCHOOL LEAD TEACHER
The Stuckey Family Interfaith Child Development Center in Alliance, Ohio is currently in need of a full-time preschool lead teacher.
This teacher will more than likely work 8:15 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The starting pay for this position is $9 an hour and changes to $10 an hour after 60 days.
There is also a position open for a substitute (possible permanent) infant lead teacher starting in mid-March.
This position follows the same pay as listed above.
Preferably someone with an associates or bachelor’s degree, however someone working towards the degree is welcome to apply.
Just recently Interfaith became a Step Up to Quality 5 Star Rated School!
Please send or bring in your résumé to:
The Stuckey Family Interfaith Child Development Center
c/o Laurie Gemberling
205 S Union Ave
Alliance, OH 44601
HOLDEN ARBORETUM and CLEVELAND BOTANICAL GARDEN
- Conservation Internship - Arboretum
- Director of Major Gifts Officer - Leadership Giving
- Education Internship - Garden
- Green Corps Crew Assistant - Garden
- Green Corps Crew Leader - Garden
- Green Corps Youth Manager - Garden
- Guest Services Representative - Garden (Part-time)
- Horticulture Internship - Arboretum
- Horticulture Internship - Garden
Plant and Microbial Ecology Internship - Arboretum
MANCAN HOT LIST
Check out our HOT LIST to find people with the skills and talents you need for your short- or long-term, direct-hire or temp-to-hire staffing needs. Please contact us today with the HOT LIST ID NUMBER listed-and we’ll be happy to fax you a résumé, set up an interview or schedule a start date.
PHONE: 330.823.8010 FAX: 330.823.9698 Email: email@example.com
Machinist List # 2057SW Available: Now
Candidate Description: This candidate is from the Columbiana County area. Is an experienced machinist having worked with setting up and running CNC lathes, horizontal boring mills, overhead cranes, and a variety of manual machines. This candidate has mechanical assembly skills, and machine fabrication.
Skills: blueprint reading, measuring skills, machining
Medical Billing List # 2057TM Available: Now
Candidate Description: Candidate has medical billing, coding, and receptionist skills. Has worked with processing insurance claims, medical records, scheduling, and payment processing.
Has worked as a receptionist within the medical field. Previously worked around school agers. Has patience and great customer service attitude.
Skills: CPR certified, biller/coder
Warehousing List #2057RT Available: Now
Candidate Description: Candidate has worked in shipping and receiving and was responsible for assisting with assembly and quality checks. Is familiar with picking and packing, as well as delivery of parts. Candidate is experienced with inventory and stocking of merchandise.
Skills: Inventory counts, monthly reports, UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, familiar with inputting info into computers
Staffing Specialist - Mancan
120 South Union Ave Alliance, OH 44601
Business: (330) 823-8010
Fax: (330) 823-9698