*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).
Kent State maps
Search by campus:
ECET Job Responsibilities
Professionals holding an associate degree in early childhood education are responsible for:
- Observing, recording and assessing the development of young children;
- Planning the environment and activities that foster development across all domains (physical, cognitive, social, emotional, language) and integrate various content areas;
- Working with families and communities for child development, advocacy, and safety;
- Collaborating with other professionals in the field of early childhood education;
- Adhering to National Association for the Education of Young Children's code of ethical conduct which includes professionalism and adherence to standards of confidentiality.