Book Refund Policy
KSU at East Liverpool and Salem Bookstore Refund Policy
Students can only return textbooks if the course was DROPPED.
Do not purchase textbooks unless you intend to keep them!
All returns and/or exchanges for “Required” books purchased for Spring Semester will have to meet the following requirements:
- Verification of current schedule due to drop/add or withdrawal
- Current semester cash register receipt
- Books sold as NEW must be in absolutely new condition when returned
- Shrink wrapped books or packages must be returned unopened*
- Used books must be in resalable condition
Final Day to return Spring Semester Books :
Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 5 p.m.
- All returns subject to management approval
Software included with used textbooks is not guaranteed
Books with publisher defects will be replaced and you must have your receipt.* Shrink wrapped books returned opened will be charged a 10% restocking fee.