Local Job Opportunities
SECURITY POSITION - SALEM PUBLIC LIBRARY
Applicants can download the application form at www.salem.lib.oh.us and then drop off or mail the form to:
Salem Public Library
821 E. State St.
Salem, OH 44460.
Or come to the library and pick up an application form at Adult Circulation.
This job position is open until filled.
Angie Madjararac, Executive Assistant
Salem Public Library
330-332-0042 (ext. 241)
HUMILITY of MARY HEALTH PARTNERSApplications are presently being taken for many open positions.
To apply, go to http://HMpartners.org and click on Join Our Team to search for current openings.
GUEST SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (PART-TIME)The Holden Arboretum / Cleveland Botanical Garden is recruiting for an individual willing and able to work flexible weekdays, evenings and weekends as a Part-time Guest Services Representative at the Cleveland Botanical Garden location.
The Part-time Guest Services Representative is responsible for:
- Greeting all guests, school groups and group tours that enter Cleveland Botanical Garden and creating a positive and enjoyable experience for them.
- Assisting guests both in person and over the telephone with their questions about memberships, events, programs, services, Cleveland Botanical Garden and the surrounding area.
- Conducting ticket sales and other transactions.
- Performing end of day reconciliation for all sales transactions.
- Maintaining count of all guests, groups and other visitors.
- Processing sales of memberships and classes.
- Week day, Evening and Weekend hours are required.
- Strong customer service skills and experience working with the general public.
- Ability to work flexible schedule on an as needed basis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer experience.
- Attention to detail to accurately process cash/credit card transactions.
Review of applications with begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume online at https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=11651621
Posting Date: December 2014
Closing Date: Until Filled
The Holden Arboretum/Cleveland Botanical Garden is an equal opportunity, ADA employer and a drug-free workplace.
PART-TIME WORKER POSITION OPEN IMMEDIATELY
Position: Circulation/ Page 15 hours per week. Must be available evenings and weekends.
Qualifications/ Requirements: High School Graduate
Salary/ Benefits: Starts at minimum wage ($7.95 for 2014), a member of bargaining unit
Contact: Melissa Percic at Carnegie Library