The mission of the School of Criminology & Criminal Justice is to provide quality graduate and undergraduate education within a liberal arts context and is designed to prepare students for careers in criminal justice or other fields that become attractive to students. It is also incumbent upon CCJ faculty to add to the body of knowledge in the field through active and visible scholarship. In addition, it is crucial for CCJ scholars to provide an impact to society and the field of criminal justice through active and ongoing service.
- MSCCJ Graduate Students Finish Capstone Projects
- CCJ Graduate Students attend International Association of Crime Analysts Conference
- Dr. Rachel Santos and her husband Lt. Roberto Santos (FAU MSCCJ 2005 Alum) at the annual international meeting of Environmental Criminology and Crime Analysis
- CCJ Graduate Students attend Luncheon to Hear CIA Deputy Director
- Dr. Santos at the Smart Policing Annual Conference
- Dr. Christina Mancini receiving the Sage Publications’ Award
- Dr. Sameer Hinduja was inducted into the Michigan State University's School of Criminal Justice "Wall of Fame."
- Dr. Sameer Hinduja was invited to keynote the annual conference of the University of Buffalo's Alberti Center for Bullying Abuse Prevention.
- Dr. Santos at the 22nd Annual IACA Conference
- Adam Dobrin of the SCCJ participated in his second Congressional Briefing
- CDSI Alumni-of-the-Year
- Job Opportunities in the US Homeland Security
- Adam Dobrin participated in international and domestic conferences in 3 nations' capitals in 3 weeks
- Dr. Christina Mancini at American Society of Criminology meeting in Washington D.C.
- Sharon D'eusanio, an author and nationally recognized consultant, speaker and trainer, speaking to CCJ 3660 Victimology Students, Davie Campus, on Nov. 10, 2011
- Internship Opportunities in the FL Department of Corrections
- Dr. Rachel Boba Santos presented a workshop at the National Institute of Justice
- Professor Adam Dobrin's Involvement in Correctional Health Care Policy Research
- Dr. Sameer Hinduja Presenting a ground-breaking research at the first-ever White House Conference on Cyber Bullying Prevention
- Dr. Sameer Hinduja named FAU "Distinguished Teacher of the Year" and "Researcher of the Year"
All Pages maintained by College Webmaster