Page Content Main Links Local Links Footer What is this view?
Housing and Residential Life at Jupiter
Welcome to the Department of Housing and Residential Life at Florida Atlantic University on the John D. MacArthur Jupiter campus. Our office is located in Residence Hall One (RH-1.)
All first year admitted students at the Wilkes Honors College students are required to live in University housing for the first two years of their enrollment and purchase a meal plan. Exceptions are made for students who are:
- 24 years of age or older on the date of their initial matriculation at the Honors College
- Parents of a dependent child or children
- US military veterans, honorably discharged
- Transfer students entering the Wilkes Honors College with a fully completed associate of arts degree or who have completed two years of college previously, which they pursued after high school.
- Transfer students who have completed one year of college are required to live on campus for one year. Spring transfer students who have only completed one semester of college are required to live on campus for three semesters.
Students who wish to be exempt should apply for an exemption by July 1 for fall and December 1 for spring. Requests for exemption will be heard by the Housing appeals committee. All decisions of the committee shall be considered final. Once the contract is signed and the academic year has begun, an exemption will not be granted, nor will the contract be cancelled for this purpose.
Follow FAU Jupiter Housing and the Department of Housing and Residential Life:
Florida Atlantic University
777 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431
An Equal Opportunity/Equal Access Institution
© Copyright 2014. Florida Atlantic University
What is this view?
You are using a dynamic assistive view of the Florida Atlantic University site. It has all the same data and features of the original site but formatted just with assistive users in mind. It has links and content reorganized to aid assistive users and has controls at the bottom under assistive options that allow you to control key aspects such as font size and contrast colors etc.
This is not a separate text-only site, it's a dynamic view that uses unique technology from Usablenet to give assistive users better, more accessible access to the same content and features as all users that use the graphic view of the site.