The 6th International Public Procurement Conference Announcement
The School of Public Administration and its Public Procurement Research Center have launched the International Public Procurement Conference, one of the largest, if not the largest, global networks in public procurement practitioners and researchers. We have taken a major role in organizing its biennial conferences. Once again, we are one of the key organizers of the 6th IPPC, which will be in Dublin, Ireland, August 14-16, 2014. Now we are calling for paper proposals.
Previous conferences have 250 participants to over 400 participants from 40 to 65 countries and such international organizations as the World Bank, the United Nations, the Asian Development bank, the Inter-American Development Bank, etc. Sponsors include the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing: The Institute for Public Procurement, NEVI (Dutch Association for Purchasing Management), PIANOo (Dutch Network for Public Procurement), the Korean Public Procurement Service, the Naval Postgraduate School, Consip (the central Italian Procurement Agency), etc.
For information about IPPC6, please click here.
- MPA Internship Program Right on Target
- Ph.D Alum receives Public Administration Educator of the Year Award
- SPA Undergraduate Students Research Grant Award
- Daniel Hummel and Alexandru Roman getting teaching positions
- Alumni Updates!
- Staci M. Zavattaro's Cities for Sale
- Alexandru's Accepted Article
- Alexandru Roman and Hugh Miller's Accepted Article
- Lester Leavitt's Accepted Paper
- 2012 Donald A. Gatzke Dissertation Award
- Editor in Chief of the International Journal of Public Administration
All Pages maintained by College Webmaster