Dr. Elwood R. Hamlin, II
Name: Elwood R. Hamlin II, PhD
Office Location: Boca Campus, Social Science Bldg, Room 284
777 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone: (561) 297-2864
Elwood R. Hamlin II, earned his MSW from the University of Illinois, Urbana and his PhD from Catholic University of America, Washington, D.C. He is a Licensed Master Social Worker/Advanced Clinical Practitioner as well as a member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. Dr. Hamlin’s professional interests and publications are in the areas of domestic violence, military social work, family social work practice, and healthcare.
Curriculum Vita (Click links to expand)Selected Publications
- Kane, M., Hamlin, E., & Green, D. (2001). Perceptions of responsibility for the acquisition of skills and knowledge in current service environments. Staff Development: The International Journal of Continuing Social Work Education, 4(1), 14-22.
- Kane, M., Hamlin, E. & Hawkins, W. (2000). Perceptions of field instructors: What skills are critically important in managed care and privatized environments? Advances in Social Work, 1(2), 187-202.
- Brannen S., & Hamlin, E. (2000). Understanding spouse in military families. In J. Martin, L. Rosen, & L. Sparacino (Eds.). The military family: A practice guide for human service providers. (pp. 169-183). Westport, CT: Praeger Publishers.
- Hamlin, E., Neff, R., White, P., & Brannen, S., (1999). An inpatient interdisciplinary process to evaluate maltreatment in a military facility. Family Violence & Sexual Assault Bulletin. 15(2/3), 14-18.
- Brannen, S., Bradshaw, D., Hamlin, E., Colligan, T., & Fogarty, J., (1999). Spouse abuse: Physician guidelines to identification, diagnosis and management in the Uniformed Services, Military Medicine, 164(1), 30-36.
- Hamlin, E., & Pehrson, L., (1996). Family services: A proposed model for coordinating spouse abuse services, Journal of Family Social Work, 1(3), 19-31.
All Pages maintained by College Webmaster