Skip Navigation
Phone directory
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

Benefits for Veterans

Veterans/Reservists enrolling at Kent and planning to apply for Veterans Administration (VA) educational benefits must submit a copy of their DD214 Form, Certificate of Release or Discharge from active duty, or DD2384, Notice of Basic Eligibility, to the Veterans Certifying Official at the campus where they will be attending. All veterans/reservists are required to complete the necessary Veterans Administration forms to obtain educational benefits and must complete an enrollment certification at the beginning of each semester. Veterans must be enrolled in a degree program in order to receive benefits. Some students who have a parent who is disabled or deceased from a service-connected incident may also be eligible for educational benefits. Contact the Geauga Campus Certifying Official, Dave Chappell at 440-834-3730 or

Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.