- Review the admission requirements checklist for the appropriate student classification. These checklists are located in this section of the catalog. Note: All applicants born or educated outside of the United States should also review the International Student checklist for additional required documents.
Apply online ( www.gacollege411.org) by the application due date of the anticipated term of enrollment and pay the $20 non-refundable application fee.
- Mail all required supporting documents by the application due date of the anticipated term of enrollment to the address below. All transcripts and test scores must be official. That is they must be mailed directly to Georgia Perimeter College or hand delivered in person in the original sealed envelope to any GPC Enrollment and Registration Services Office. Official SAT and ACT test scores are NOT required for admission except for Dual Enrollment and Home-Schooled applicants. However, if you have taken or plan to take the SAT (GPC code #5711) or ACT (GPC code #0806) exams, please send your official test scores to Georgia Perimeter College. Your test scores may exempt you from portions of the placement test, Learning Support and ESL classes, or portions of the Regents’ Test.
Office of Admissions
Georgia Perimeter College
P.O. Box 89000
Atlanta, GA 30356
- Allow a minimum of five business days from date of receipt for your application to be posted to the Student Information System. After posting, you will be able to log in to www.gpc.edu/mystatus and check the status of your application. You will need to retrieve your GPC-ID through the link on the sign-on page. Supporting documents require a minimum of five business days from date of receipt for processing. An admission decision will be made after all required documents are received and evaluated and any necessary placement testing has been completed. Official notification will be mailed following the decision.
- Applicants seeking financial aid need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) listing Georgia Perimeter College on the application (Federal School Code #001562) by the financial aid deadline for the anticipated term of enrollment. Students who are applying for HOPE need to complete the e-HOPE application on the Georgia Student Finance Commission website. Students wishing to receive federal financial aid must be in a degree seeking admission category at Georgia Perimeter College.
- All applicants are required to show proof of academic placement in English, reading and math prior to admission. Applicants with transferable credit in English and/or math will not be required to take that part of the placement exam.
- Once submitted, an application is valid for three consecutive terms including the term of application.
- Prior to registration for classes, applicants will need to submit all final transcripts, immunization records and program specific documents.
- All documents submitted become and remain the property of Georgia Perimeter College and will not be returned to the applicant, duplicated or transferred to another institution. Any applicant falsifying application data or documentation is subject to dismissal without refund.