Financial Aid Book Allowance for Second Term Spring Semester 2015 will be available
Second Half: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 through Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Financial Aid Refunds: April 7, 2015
Employee JCard Policies
• The GPC JCard and all related records are property of GPC and must be surrendered upon request from any GPC official.
• Report a lost/stolen JCard immediately to any JCard Office, at gpc.edu/jcard, or by calling 678-891-3330 during business hours. JCard will be deactivated until replacement is made. GPC assumes no responsibility for withdrawals prior to notification of lost card.
• A fee will be assessed for replacement cards. Any previously issued cards will be rendered permanently invalid once a replacement is issued.
• Found current cards may be reactivated online, by phone, or in the JCard office.
• Funds may be added to accounts at any Student Accounts Office, V-Machine, or at gpc.edu/jcard.
• Cash withdrawals are not available. Cash refunds will not be made. A credit to the JCard account will be issued for returned merchandise.
• Transaction history is available at gpc.edu/jcard.
• The duration of this account shall be from the opening date of the account until departure from the college.
• A maintenance fee of up to $10.00/year will be charged to accounts with no yearly activity. Fee will not be greater than the current balance.
• Remaining balances will be refunded upon completion of the Request to Close JBucks Account Online Form.
• Contact your campus Lieutenant for Faculty/Staff building access.
• Contact Printing Services for Departmental Copier privileges.
• Visit gpc.edu/jcard and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Wells Fargo Banking Services
• Banking services can be established by visiting a local Wells Fargo Financial Center or by calling 1-800-TOWELLS (869-3557). Wells Fargo accounts are maintained separately from all other JCard accounts and are subject to all Wells Fargo terms and agreements.
• Lost/stolen JCards that are linked to Wells Fargo accounts must be reported to Wells Fargo, as well as GPC. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
Cardholder agrees to abide by all policies specified by GPC and JCard Administration. Violation may result in cancellation of a cardholder’s JCard Account(s). Future changes in policies will apply to all cards in circulation and supersede policies in effect at the time the card was acquired. The current version of the JCard policies is viewable at gpc.edu/jcard.