The Office of Marketing and Communications
Chief Public Information Officer/Director of Marketing
- Provides overall leadership in the development and implementation of a marketing strategy and office strategic plan.
- Supports execution of the strategic goals of the college and the division of Institutional Advancement.
- Oversees development of the office budget; staff acquisition; messaging, production and placement of all advertising and marketing campaigns in support of the college’s recruitment and admissions process.
- Serves as GPC’s media spokesperson.
- Acts as the chair or member of GPC, regional and national higher education committees and boards.
Administrative Assistant/Office Coordinator
- Manages the office budget and office operations, creates spreadsheets and presentations.
- Formerly a corporate HR Director, she supports staff and trains student assistants.
- Negotiates and purchases print media and digital advertising while tracking media expenditures.
- Contributes to the GPC Newsroom and serves as calendar and Daily Digest administrator.
- As a former radio show anchor and TV reporter, provides voiceovers for GPC video productions.
- Recognized as a customer service leader college-wide.