The Office of Marketing and Communications
Associate Director, Publications/College Communications
- Responsible for researching, writing, editing and supervising production of college publications, including The Chronicle and GPC Newsroom, the Annual Report, Impact Reports, brochures, posters and flyers.
- Supervises GPC Newsroom editor and Campus Communications staff.
- Writes speeches, introductions and scripts for college executive team presentations.
- Serves on college-wide and BOR committees such as Web Steering, Technology Advisory Board, Crisis Communications and the Public Relations Advisory Committee.
Editor, GPC Newsroom
- Plans, manages and edits content for the GPC Newsroom (newsroom.gpc.edu). The GPC Newsroom is the main conduit through which college communication flows.
- Serves as the “institutional memory” of the college.
- Topics for the Newsroom include news releases, feature stories, photo and video galleries and expert lists.