The Office of Marketing and Communications
Assistant Director, Web Communications & Social Engagement
- Oversees GPC's online presence and produces web content for mission-critical sites.
- Directs, manages and produces written and digital media content on GPC-sanctioned social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linked-In, YouTube and Vimeo.
- Provides analytics on GPC.edu web traffic, digital advertising and social media campaigns.
- Maintains general college calendar.
- Creates high-level strategy and offers editorial support for department content managers.
- Serves as liaison between MarCom and IT web teams; also serves as member on the Institutional Advancement Policy Council, Technology Advisory Board, the Web Steering (former chair), Crisis Communications and other college committees.
- Recognized for customer service excellence college-wide.