Copier Repair Problems Ordering Copier Paper/Supplies
IMPORTANT!!! You must follow the LOCK PRINT instructions in order to secure any file you are sending to a copier. If you do not apply this setting, your file will print out to the first person who swipes their card." Print/Scan to Copier Locations"
" How to Program Copiers to Scan"
" Print From PC to Copier"
The Convenience Copier Services supplies copiers for faculty, staff, and students at Georgia Perimeter College. You can access any of the faculty/staff copiers by using your JCard. In order for you to have card access to the copiers, your department budget manager/secretary, must email Beverly Kelly with the following information:
1. Employee's Name
2. Employee's ID number (900000000)
3. Departmental budget number
Please inform Printing Services immediately of new employees and employees leaving your department or the college. This will help us to provide accurate billing for your department.
*All Student Public access copiers are available in the Learning Resource Centers (LRC) on each campus. More information ...
- Swipe your card in the reader.
- When the word "account" appears on the reader, key in your pin number and then press enter. (Your pin number will be 1 (one) if you work only in one department. If you work in multiple departments and are not sure what your pin numbers are, contact your department secretary or Printing Services).
- If you have followed these instructions and your card still does not work, contact your department budget manager/secretary to make sure a request has been made for you to access the copier.
- Budget managers/secretaries may follow the instructions above for new card activation's.
- If a request for access was previously made and the cardholder's card is denied, the budget manager/secretary may call Beverly Kelly in Printing Services at 678-891-3349 to troubleshoot the problem.
Anchor Copier Repair Problems:
If you experience continuous jamming, lines, low density or any other repair problems with the copiers, please contact the key operator at the extension below for your copier location . Only use transparencies through the manual side tray. You must press the tab key on the copier to copy transparencies. (See instruction manual for details).
If you experience problems, please contact IKON directly at 1-888-456-6457. IKON will need the equipment ID number on the front of the copier (example:1761118) and also to know the problem you are experiencing with the copier.
If the same problem persist continuously or no one has responded to the problem within 2 days or more, please notify Barbara Gatewood in Printing Services at 678-891-3348.
Anchor Ordering Copier Paper/Supplies:
Toner, staples and white copier paper, size 8.5 x 11 is provided free for convenience copiers only. Please contact John Swarn in Logistical Services at 678-891-3332 or John Swarn to order the supplies for your convenience copier. All other paper colors and sizes are the responsibility of the department. You will not be reimbursed for white copier paper purchased from an outside vendor for use in the convenience copiers.