Jean-Philippe P. Richard, Ph.D.
Ph.D. Georgia Institute of Technology, 2002http://www.ise.ufl.edu/richard/files/2011/08/JPR-headshot.jpg Jean-Philippe P. Richard is a professor of industrial and systems engineering at the University of Florida. His research and teaching focuses on theoretical and computational aspects of mixed integer linear and nonlinear programming, and the applications of these techniques in transportation, logistics and data.
Courses at UF
- ESI 4312: Operations Research I
- ESI 4313: Operations Research II
- ESI 6314: Deterministic Methods in Operations Research
- ESI 6346: Decision Making under Uncertainty
- ESI 6417: Linear Programming and Network Optimization
- ESI 6420: Fundamentals of Mathematical Programming
- ESI 6921: Advanced Integer Programming