- Apply to Graduate
Always due by the first Friday in the semester in which you intend to graduate. Application is now made online.
- Reapply to Graduate
If you need to change your graduation date to a later semester. Again, this is now done online.
- Get approval to register at KSU for a graduate course you will take at Akron U., Cleveland State U., or Youngstown State U.
Approval for Acceptance of Graduate Coursework through the NEO Memorandum of Understanding
- Apply for Essay Topic Approval. You need to complete this form and submit it to the Program Director before you can register for AS 61098.
Essay Topic Approval Form
- Transfer to/from another degree program or major within the College of A&S at KSU
Change of Degree and/or Major
- Transfer to/from another degree program or major in a different College within KSU
Change of College
- Apply for the combined BA/MLS program (in addition to graduate application procedure)
Combined Baccalaureate/Master's Program
- Apply to re-enter the MLS program following 2 or more semesters without taking KSU coursework (this reactivates your file)
Application to re-enter graduate degree program
- Download the Style Guide and Instructions for Preparing the Liberal Studies Essay
- Deadlines for those planning to finish up their degree at the end of the semester