The clinic offers psychotherapy for:
- Individuals, both students and members of the community
We are able to provide treatment for a wide-range of disorders, including:
- Eating disorders
- Dealing with stress or traumatic events
- Behavioral issues
A wide range of psychology assessment services are available through the Psychological Clinic at Kent State. Nearly all persons obtaining services at the Clinic undergo Psychopathology and Personality Assessment. Through a combination of interview and self report questionnaires, therapists are able to identify conditions that may make it difficult to function. The information gathered from this assessment can be used to design the best form of treatment to address your unique concerns.
Neuropsychological evaluations can help identify the presence or impact of conditions such as:
- Learning Disorders
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Memory loss
- Head Injury
- Other brain-based conditions
- Please note - we do not offer child neuropsychological evaluations.