Award-Winning EmployerKent State University continues to be recognized locally and nationally in large part because of the unique skills, diverse talents, knowledge, and expertise that our faculty and staff bring to their roles. In return, Kent State offers many services and resources to assist faculty and staff in their professional and personal development.
“Great Colleges to Work For” in 2011. The university was recognized in the Compensation and Benefits category for large universities. Kent State is also a four-time recipient of the NorthCoast 99 award, being named one of the 99 great workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio.
Are you interested in joining the Kent State University team? The Talent Acquisition team in Human Resources manages the hiring process for university departments and career opportunities for candidates. View a listing of job opportunities or contact Talent Acquisition at 330-672-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about the services and resources available to faculty and staff on the Human Resources website.
Career Services Center for Student EmploymentThe Career Services Center supports students and alumni in achieving their academic and career goals. More than 5,000 students are employed annually in more than 8,000 jobs across Kent State’s eight campus system. Working on campus offers students an opportunity to:
- Work in close proximity to classroom locations
- Enjoy flexible hours and supportive supervisors
- Explore and solidify major/career decisions
- Gain experience and professional references
- Develop valuable skills that employers seek
- Access a wide variety of positions in areas such as customer service, clerical support, food service, information technology, tutoring and note-taking, residence hall support, and more.
For more information, view the Checklist for Students for Obtaining a Job on Campus or contact the Career Services Center.