- engage in advanced-practitioner research in fashion
- expand their own knowledge base and expertise in a specific topic area
- advance their professional career
- expand their entrepreneurial opportunities, or
- pursue the initial stages in academia.
Admission criteria for acceptance into the MFash:
- Official transcript(s).
- Minimum of a 3.0 college GPA (or a standard GMAT or GRE if GPA is below 3.0 for conditional admissions).
- Statement of career/academic goals and research interests. How will you approach these in practice in no more than 500 words.
- Submission of past visual (portfolio) and/or written academic work (paper) that demonstrates capabilities. A minimum 5-10 examples of work or significant term paper or project.
Portfolios can be up to two 25MB max/documents (50MB max/form) in .pdf format.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Applications for Fall admission are due February 1st.