Holds Homepage


You may pay your balance on the web using a debit/credit card or have the funds withdrawn electronically from a checking/savings account at https://payonline.kent.edu

You may also contact the Bursar's Office at 330-672-2626 option 2 to speak to a collections representative.  Holds will be released immediately after debit/credit card information pays your prior term balance.  

You can also send a check or money order with your account number to Kent State University, Bursar's Office, P.O. Box 5190, Kent, OH, 44242-0001. 

If you have additional questions regarding your student account, please contact the Bursar's Office 330-672-2626 option 1 to speak to an account representative.

Local Links

Utility Links

Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.