The Ideal Healthcare MBA for Those in the Industrymasters-in-healthcare-administration Kent State’s College of Business Administration provides a top-notch, high quality Executive MBA degree customized for the healthcare professional at a tremendous value.
The healthcare MBA program features curriculum created to meet the demands and challenges of today’s healthcare executive.
The classroom is brought to life by outstanding faculty and respected professional lecturers from leading organizations in the healthcare industry.
When combined with the program’s innovative online/on-site learning approach and a convenient, state-of-the-art facility, Kent State’s Executive MBA for Healthcare Professionals is an excellent investment and valuable learning experience.
contact-us request-information attend-information-session
MBA Healthcare Management Program Highlights
- Centrally located at Kent State University’s College of Podiatric Medicine in Independence, Ohio
- International business trip that explores healthcare on a global level
- Recognized by CEO Magazine as one of the top tier Executive MBA programs
- AACSB Accredited
- Graduate in under two years, meeting only once a month
- Small class size with healthcare topics integrated into each course
- Team teaching with professors and industry healthcare professionals
- Personal attention: no registration, no lines, textbooks delivered to class
Andrew Brickley, MBA
Director of Sales, Mercy Medical Center
Learn More about Our Healthcare MBAIf you are looking to obtain your Masters in Healthcare Administration, and take your career to new heights, there is no better choice than the Executive MBA for Healthcare Professionals at Kent State University.
To learn more about this MBA healthcare management program, and why it’s right for you, be sure to contact us today or join us for any of our upcoming information sessions.