- Doctoral Program
- Executive MBA
- EMBA for Health Care Professionals
- Full-time MBA
- Part-time MBA
- Dual Degree MBA
Masters in Business Administration:
- Masters of Science in Accounting
- Masters of Arts in Economics
- Current Students
Applicants to the M.A. Economics program must submit the following materials:
- Application fee - $30 for domestic applicants and $70 for international applicants.
- Official transcripts - all applicants must have graduated from an accredited college or university. Official transcripts from all institutions attended must be sent to the Graduate Programs Office.
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) - official test scores from either the GMAT or GRE must be sent directly to the Graduate Programs Office from Pearson VUE or the Educational Testing Service (ETS).
- Professional Resume - listing previous job experience and accomplishments.
- Three letters of Recommendation - used to assess academic or job performance. Letters should be from faculty who can support the applicant's abilities.
- Statement of Goals and Objectives - written response to an essay question, used to assess career goals and written communication skills.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) - applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit scores for the TOEFL. Students who have studied in the United States for more than two years are not required to submit TOEFL scores. The minimum score requirement is 550 paper-based; 213 computer-based; or 79 Internet-based.
- Graduate Assistantship Application -merit-based Graduate Assistantships are available for full-time students. If you are interested in applying for this award, please complete the Graduate Assistantship application and return it by April 1 to the Graduate Programs Office at 475 Terrace Dr., Kent State University, Kent, OH 44242 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All international applicants: April 1
Spring semester - December 1
Summer semester - May 1