- Executive MBA
- Executive MBA for Health Care Professionals
- Full-time MBA
- Part-time MBA
- Dual Degree MBA
- Masters of Science in Accounting
- Masters of Arts in Economics
- Graduate Information Nights
- Contact Us
- Request More Information
Masters in Business Administration:
Admission decisions are made based on a number of factors including past academic performance, GMAT score, essay, letters of recommendation, work experience, and prior professional advancement. Applicants are generally expected to have at least 2 years of full-time business experience after their undergraduate degree in order to receive full consideration for admission to the MBA Program.
Applicants may apply for the Part-time MBA program for Fall and Spring semesters. The following materials must be submitted by the admission deadline:
Application fee - $30 for domestic applicants and $70 for international applicants.
Official transcripts - applicant must have graduated from an accredited college or university. Official transcripts from all institutions attended must be sent to the Graduate Programs Office.
Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) - official test scores from the GMAT must be sent directly to the Graduate Programs Office from Pearson VUE. For more information about the GMAT, please visit the website at http://www.mba.com.
Professional Resume - listing previous job experience and accomplishments.
Letters of Recommendation - Two letters are required from either faculty or employers who can support the applicant's abilities.
Statement of Goals and Objectives - written response to this essay question, used to assess career goals and written communication skills.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) - applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit scores for the TOEFL. Students who have studied in the United States for more than two years are not required to submit TOEFL scores. The minimum score requirement is 550 paper-based; 213 computer-based; or 79 Internet-based.