Directions to Geauga Campus
- I-90 east to State Route 44 (Painesville-Chardon Exit).
- Turn left, south seven miles to Chardon, continuing south about another five miles to State Route 322. (On the corner is a Sunoco Station and Junction Auto Sales.)
- Turn left, east, on State Route 322 and remain on it for about two miles. Take it to Taylor-Wells Road. (There is a sign for the Geauga County Fair Grounds.)
- Turn right, south, on Taylor-Wells Road and follow it to the stop sign. It intersects with Claridon-Troy Road.
- Turn right, south, on Claridon-Troy about one and one-half miles. Kent will be on the left, just before the fairgrounds parking lot. (The campus almost shares the driveway.)
- I-480 east to I-422 east. Continue for 15 miles to State Route 44 (Chardon-Ravenna exit). Turn left off the exit ramp onto Route 44.
- Turn right onto State Route 87. (On the corner are BP and Marathon gas stations.) In a few miles, you'll enter the town of Burton.
- At the traffic circle in the center of town, travel three quarters of the way around, then turn right onto Claridon-Troy Rd.
- The campus will be on the right, just after the fairgrounds parking lot. (The campus almost shares the driveway.)