- Career & Major Selection
- Graduate School Prep
- Internship Prep
- Job & Internship Search
- Testing (ACT, CLEP)
Services for Students and Alumni:
Career Services Center261 Schwartz Center
Job Postings & Employers
KSU Student Employment
HoursMonday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Call for an Appointment
Drop-In Career CounselingMonday - Friday
11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 2 - 4 p.m.
Many employers choose to interview candidates for position openings in the Career Services Center's professional interviewing suites.
To Participate in Interviews, Candidates Must:
- Register and upload a resume to sign up for interviews on the Experience Job & Internship Board.
- Follow the Interview Cancellation and No Show Policy.
- Get prepared for the interview.
- If you require special accommodations in order to participate in on-campus
interviewing, please contact our recruiting staff at email@example.com or
330-672-2360 at least two weeks prior to your interview date.
Interview Schedule Options
- Candidates who meet position criteria submit their resume for consideration on the Experience Job & Internship Board.
- Employers review applicants and candidates are notified via email if they are invited to sign up for an interview. Candidates selected to sign up for an interview are not guaranteed an interview spot since employers can invite more candidates to interview than there are interview times available. Interviews are granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Candidates who meet minimum qualifications are permitted to sign-up for available interview times.