- Career & Major Selection
- Graduate School Prep
- Internship Prep
- Job & Internship Search
- Testing (ACT, CLEP)
Services for Students and Alumni:
Career Services Center261 Schwartz Center
Job Postings & Employers
KSU Student Employment
HoursMonday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Call for an Appointment
Drop-In Career CounselingMonday - Friday
11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 2 - 4 p.m.
March 19 (Wednesday), 2014
PRINT OUT TIMELINE TO MEET KEY DEADLINES
Register Now - Jan 31
REGISTER HERE to meet with up to 15 candidates during 15 minute interviews. After you have registered, you must submit your licensure needs by the deadline below.
Missed the Registration Deadline? Contact Nancy Young, Recruiting Secretary, at 330-672-8379 for registration options.
Present - Jan. 31
Submit Licensure Needs
After you have registered, complete and fax your Licensure Needs Form. Your licensure needs will be entered into our Experience Job & Internship Board so that candidates may submit resumes to appropriate districts.
Receive Resume Bundles from Experience Job & Internship Board
- Candidates that meet your specified major and licensure requirements will have had an opportunity to submit their resumes for interview consideration. The resumes of your candidate group will be bundled and sent automatically (as a PDF attachment) to the primary recruiter email address provided at registration.
Feb. 18 – 28 (noon)
Review Resumes & Select Candidates to Invite for Interviews
After carefully reviewing all resumes, the reviewer will then indicate which candidates are accepted for an interview. The remaining students will be declined an interview. The names of the accepted candidates should be emailed to email@example.com by February 28. If no decisions are received, ANY candidate having submitted a resume for consideration may appear on your interview schedule.
- Accepted - Candidate is given the opportunity to select an interview time slot on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Declined - Candidate cannot schedule an interview.
Receive Interview Schedules
- After student sign-ups have closed, interview schedules will be emailed to the school's primary recruiting contact no later than this date.
- Schools may fill remaining interview slots during the Teacher Interview Day "Meet and Greet" session from 8:45 – 9:45 a.m. Final schedules along with selected candidate resumes, will be distributed on the day of the event.
(7:45 – 8:30 a.m.)
Check-in for Teacher Interview Day
- Arrive early to allow time to review your selected candidates resumes (copies will be provided)
- 8:30 a.m announcements
- Continental breakfast will be provided
- Bring your parking ticket in for validation
- Directions to Kent Student Center Ballroom, Parking, Lodging
(8:45 – 9:45 a.m.)
Participate in Meet & Greet
- Meet additional candidates & gather resumes
- Select additional candidates to fill any open time-slots on your interview schedule
- Staff will collect revisions to your interview schedule during the morning break, which should include candidates added during the Meet & Greet.
(10 a.m – 4:20 p.m)
Interview Quality Candidates
- Interviews will take place every 15 minutes. Five minutes will be reserved between interviews for wrap up and note taking.
- The Student/Alumni Interview Cancellation and No Show Policy is in Effect for this Event
(7:45 a.m. – 4:20 p.m.)
Employer Schedule Overview for Teacher Interview Day
- Check-In/Continental Breakfast Begins: (7:45 a.m.)
- Announcements: (8:30 a.m.)
- Meet & Greet: (8:45 – 9:45 a.m.)
- Break: (9:45 – 10 a.m.)
- Lunch Buffet: (12:20 – 1:20)
- Break (2:40 - 3:00)
- End of Event: (4:20 p.m.)