The John S. Brinzo Entrepreneurial Laboratory
On October 10, 2009, the College of Business Administration dedicated The John S. Brinzo Entrepreneurial Laboratory, a space where students can bring their innovative ideas to life. The lab is a generous leadership gift from 1964 alumnus John S. Brinzo and boasts state-of-the-art technology, conference rooms and incubator spaces from which students run their businesses. This is the place where students and faculty join with entrepreneurs to develop business plans, work on special research and consulting projects and provide support for businesses. The Lab fosters commercialization of technology and enables student entrepreneurs to turn their concepts into a working business models.
If you are interested in becoming an entrepreneur,
then The John Brinzo Entrepreneurial Lab is the place where you can:
- Gain knowledge from business professionals to turn your ideas into reality
- Become involved in a student-run business or start your own business with university-provided funding and resources
- Compete in various business competitions and pitch your idea to business professionals
- Provide leadership and network with local entrepreneurs, business owners and community members
- Work, live and learn in an entrepreneurial community, surrounding yourself with others who share the same enthusiasm
John S. Brinzo Lab is located in the College of Business Administration, room A123.
Phone: 330-672-9430. E-mail: email@example.com