- Journal Finder and College of Podiatric Medicine E-Journals
- College of Podiatric Medicine Library E-Books
- PubMed Access
- Online Medical Databases
- Online Resources
- Kent State University Libraries
- Board Reviews
- McGlamry's Comprehensive Textbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery
The collection totals over 15,000 volumes comprised of basic medical and scientific texts and journals. All areas of medicine and basic sciences are included, with special emphasis on literature relating to the lower extremity. Approximately 100 medical and podiatric journals are currently received. In the Media Center, students can use the collection of educational, medical, and general reference software and DVDs.
College of Podiatric Medicine Books
An on-line book catalog is available via the internet. Additional books available at KentLink
Individuals are able to search the medical literature by using Pubmed, Ovid or EbscoHost: Medline via the internet.Index Medicus, other journal indexes, and MEDLINE searching by the Librarian can also help in retrieving journal articles.
- Photocopies are available for $.10 per copy. There are two photocopy machines which use coins, bills, or FLASHcards.