The Role and Mission of the University Diversity Action Council
1) Provide advice to the Vice President of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) on diversity matters.
2) Serve as a leadership council for university-wide diversity related matters.
3) Collect relevant data and communicate diversity progress from colleges and divisions.
4) Ensure that the diversity initiatives of colleges and divisions translate the university-wide strategic diversity action plan.
5) Serve as an advocate for the diversity agenda at Kent State University.
6) Attend a monthly meeting or arrange for an alternate to attend if not available.